| | | | |
To Schedule A Trip
SVTS must be contacted at least 72 hours before your appointment time to schedule a trip
Call 1.800.444.RIDE / 7433 - between 8:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday or between 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturday.
Normal Scheduling services may not be provided on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Ugent care transportation will be available 24/7.
have the following information available when calling to schedule your trip ...
· Kentucky Medicaid, Department of the Blind and Vocational Rehabilitation Service Recipients - Your Social Security Number for Verifying Eligibility
· Doctor's Name and Phone Number
· Appointment Date and Time
· Address of the appointment's location
· Your Address and Phone Number
· Directions to Your Home or Location of Pick-up
· Any Special needs such as a wheelchair-lift equipped vehicle
Cancellations / No Shows
If you need to cancel a trip, call SVTS as soon as possible. If a cab shows up at your home and you have forgotten to cancel the trip, this is considered a “no-show”. This information is forwarded to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. It is important to cancel the trip if you decide not to go.
Provider No Show
After you have scheduled a trip with SVTS or a Subcontract Provider and they do not show up for your appointment, please call SVTS to let us know as soon as possible.
If you have any complaints or concerns about your transportation, scheduling, or anything involving the actual trip, you may contact the Complaint department by calling the number listed.